Correct spelling for DIALY
We think the word dialy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dialy
- daily We have a daily paper."
- dale It was Dale Cottage, it is Hobbs' Lodge now; can't you read?
- dali On November 14, 1969, 11th Army Corps(Chinese: 陆军第11军) was activated in Dali, Yunnan.
- dally "Why, everything, gran'fa," cried Dally, bursting into tears, and speaking in an excited, passionate way.
- deal You must ha' been missed a great deal all this time.
- dearly Now his wife must pay dearly for her weakness and disobedience.
- delay If we can only delay the march, Wetzel will surely return."
- dial Can you see the sun-dial?
- diary He wrote in his diary that he had invited a sick and starving German workman to breakfast, and his wife informed him that there was to be no breakfast, as the last pennies were gone.
- dill Vein healing verven, and head purging dill.
- dimly He went into the dimly lighted room.
- Dilly In 1783 the Doctor had a stroke of paralysis, from which, however, he rallied and was himself once more-dining with Dilly, with Reynolds, at the Mitre too, with Boswell; he even projects new work-suggests the formation of another club in the city, and more within reach: So tenaciously do we cling, and so hopefully do we keep plotting! Finally in June, 1784, he takes his last dinner at the old club; Reynolds and Burke and Langton and Boswell are there, with others he does not know so well; he is feeble at this sitting and ill at ease; clouds gathering over him, from which, however, there flashes out from time to time a blaze of his old wit.
- Daley The excitement was renewed with greater fury than before, the Daley men shouting:
- dials The weaving of tapestry, oil painting, the art of painting on glass, even pocketwatches and sun-dials were, as Guicciardini asserts, originally invented in the Netherlands.
28 words made from the letters dialy
4 letter words made from dialy:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes