How to spell DIARHEAIC correctly?
If you've ever encountered the misspelling "diarheaic", fear not! The correct spelling should be "diarrheic". This term refers to the condition of experiencing frequent and loose bowel movements. So, next time you come across this word, remember the correct spelling and be knowledgeable about its meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell diarheaic correctly
- diabetic My aunt is diabetic and requires insulin injections every day to manage her blood sugar levels.
- diarrhea I was unable to attend the party due to a sudden case of diarrhea.
- diarrheal He suffered from severe diarrheal symptoms after eating the spoiled seafood.
- diarrheas Diarrheas can be caused by food poisoning or certain infections.
- diuretic She was prescribed a diuretic medication to help reduce fluid retention in her ankles.
Misspelling of the day