Correct spelling for DIAS
We think the word dias is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dias
- bias A tract, entitled An Open Letter to Jesus Christ, was read in court to bias the jury.
- dais He stepped forward to the dais holding out his hand.
- dial And she sometimes to call low to me that it now to be this time or that time; and I to look at my Dial, as I have told, and oft to find that she did be curiously right.
- diam africana) • Fruit heads small, usually less than 20 cm in diam.
- dias There is one other disagreeable, Dias replied, and it is a serious one.
- digs As the mariner steers for the lighthouse, as the hound runs down the stag, as the soldier wakes to the bugle, as the miner digs for fortune, as the drunkard drains the cup, as the saint watches the cross, I follow my work, I follow my work.
- dis I suppose because my conscience suggests that from you I deserve glances of dis-dain.
- Dibs My, but we must have made a queer sight as we plowed through the darkness, Tom bearing down on the handles and fighting to keep the truck on an even keel, Old Dibs grampussing along as wheeler, and Sarah and me tugging like battery mules! Of course everybody knows that gold is heavy, but when you run into the hundred thousands it becomes pig-iron heavy, cannon heavy, house-and-lot-and-barn heavy! It nearly pulled the hearts out of us to keep that truck moving, specially in the sand before we struck a harder going.
- Dies Death, wrapt in chains, low at the basis lies, And on the point of his own arrow dies.
- dips And in flood we forth are gushing, In a secret manner flowing To the ocean of all living, In the One profound; And from out His heart while rushing, To our circle backward going, Spirit of the loftiest striving Dips within our eddying round.
- dims Queen among Queens! But never Queen full-robed and crowned till now, The double diadem of Rome on her exultant brow! Who notes the dust, who recks the rust, that dulls or dims its sheen, Or asks how she came by it, or through what mire it has been?
- dials "Waverley and I were coming down the Tottenham Court Road a bit after midnight-just off Seven Dials.
- DINS Most flavours of Chewits are approved (but not supervised) for those who keep kosher, as per the London Beth Dins list.
- DIVAS This gave rise to the Vaisakhi or Baisakhi festival being observed as a celebration of Khalsa panth formation and is also known as Khalsa Sirjana Divas and Khalsa Sajna Divas.
13 words made from the letters dias
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re