How to spell DIASTERS correctly?
The correct spelling for "diasters" is "disasters". Some suggestions for remembering the correct spelling include: breaking the word into syllables (dis-ast-ers), practicing writing it multiple times, and using mnemonic devices (e.g. "disasters are a disaster to spell").
List of suggestions on how to spell diasters correctly
- casters The chair came with smooth-rolling casters, making it easy to move around the room.
- darters I always find myself drawn to the water's edge when I see a group of darters darting about.
- diameters The diameters of the two circles were different, with one being twice as large as the other.
- disaster The hurricane caused a disaster that left many families homeless.
- disasters Last year there were several natural disasters in the region, including hurricanes, floods, and wildfires.
- masters Many students dream of earning masters degrees in their desired fields.
- misters The misters in the garden were not working properly, so the plants were not getting enough water.
- piasters She kept the money in piasters.
- sisters My sisters and I went to the beach together last weekend.
- tasters My aunt brought over some tasters for the food we were going to cook.
- toasters I had to replace my old toasters with a new one because they were not working properly.
- wasters That bunch of wasters are getting on my nerves.
Misspelling of the day