Correct spelling for DIATE
We think the word diate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for diate
- ate One of the two never spoke, and ate with his knife until he saw me looking, when he stopped and got red.
- dad Do you remember what I told you when Miss Thurwell first came here, dad?"
- dante I wonder whether Pascal's curious imagination ever presented to him in sleep his convert, in the future state, shaken out of a red-hot dice-box upon a red-hot hazard-table, as perhaps he might have been, if Dante had been the later of the two.
- dart We must place ourselves at this luminous centre if we would see the rest dart forth like rays.
- darter "What bizness hes gals riding round in them sky-buggies," stormed the farmer; "ef any darter uv mine did it I'd lock her up on bread an' water, by Jim Hill."
- dat Dat's a good 'un, dat is.
- data We need the kids to get the data, and we need the data to get the kids.
- date Emperor Euphrates declared one day that he had decided to review his kingdom and would greet his loyal subjects openly in the city streets, and so a date was set.
- dated It must all have dated from that unhappy visit of the Duke of Monmouth to Hare Street; my Cousin Tom must have followed up that strange introduction, and the affair must have been worked through Her Grace of Portsmouth.
- debate Yes; very good debate.
- deity It grew more and more radical, however, until the deity of Christ was denied.
- deter But this did not deter Joe.
- deviate In this I did not deviate in the least from the composer's text while we played together, but in the solo parts I yielded freely to my own imagination, and introduced several novelties, which seemed to annoy my adversary.
- diadem Inside three minutes the two craft were clear of the Diadem.
31 words made from the letters diate
3 letter words made from diate:
4 letter words made from diate:
5 letter words made from diate:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten