How to spell DICITIONS correctly?
We think the word dicitions is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell dicitions correctly
- divisions In the first place, the animals of the Great World are divided into big groups or divisions, and then these groups are divided into smaller groups, and these in turn into still smaller groups.
- decisions The decisions on these two questions were carried as it were by storm.
- dilutions Against the practical application of such dilutions of dead tubercle bacilli there presented itself the fact that the tubercle bacilli are not absorbed at the inoculation points, nor do they disappear in another way, but for a long time remain unchanged, and engender greater or smaller suppurative foci.
List of 139 words made from the word dicitions
5 letter words made from dicitions:
idtis, dinic, scion, cioni, ionic, sidin, sitio, dosti, tsion, indos, sinti, iodin, dinos, tonci, dicto, dison, ontic, coits, isnot, sidon, dints, sitin, cions, nicod, const, tisin, icons, disti, dicts, sonti, sitno, ictsi, dicot, donts, cinto, tondi, tisci, stoic, indic, tosin, nicot, nitid, sioni, conti, tinos, tinds, disco, socii, oints, tonic, sodii, doits, sidot, tions, dinis, itics, idiot, tonis, tinio, sonic.
3 letter words made from dicitions:
Misspelling of the day