Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DICITON
We think the word diciton is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for diciton
- Deceit(Definition of deceit)
- Disown(Definition of disown)
- Decision(Definition of decision)
- Diction(Definition of diction)
- Danton(Definition of danton)
- Dieting(Definition of dieting)
- Disdain(Definition of disdain)
- Dicing(Definition of Dicing)
- Tacit(Definition of tacit)
- Disunion(Definition of disunion)
- Titan(Definition of titan)
- Deciding(Definition of deciding)
- Dentin(Definition of dentin)
- Triton(Definition of triton)
- Seton(Definition of seton)
- Distend(Definition of distend)
- Piston(Definition of piston)
- Destine(Definition of destine)
- Distant(Definition of distant)
- Disinter(Definition of disinter)
- Discern(Definition of discern)
- Taciturn(Definition of taciturn)
- Destiny(Definition of destiny)
- Caxton(Definition of Caxton)
Deceit whispered:-go home; avoid even the chance of exciting suspicion, by breakfasting with your family as usual.
He set forth his conviction that even the little which he was now permitting claiborne to do toward making the war real on the white side was not in accordance with the usages of civilized nations at war; but excused himself for his departure from those usages by citing the conduct of the enemy in justification of it. a stronger man than general flournoy would have seen that the creeks had turned complete savages, that they had begun a savage warfare for the extermination of the whites, and that such a war could be brought to an end only by the destruction of the white people whom he was set to protect, or by the prompt, resolute, and complete subjugation of the creeks.
Dalton walked away without a word, then he whirled on his heel and came slowly back.
He turned to his visitors with an air of decision.
And there is nothing for it but to rely on danton to help.
Mrs. dayton had sent a courteous invitation to the old lady to come to car forty-seven for tea, but mrs. watson did not at all like being left alone meantime, and held fast to clover when the others moved to go.
But ralph cunningham, with serious gray eyes fixed full on his, saved him the trouble of deciding.
Caxton would have spoken further but at the moment the sound of a bell was heard booming in the street without.