Correct spelling for DICK
We think the word dick is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dick
- deck The captain was on deck in a moment.
- dice Jake objected: "No dice, Jimmy."
- dick "Yes, Dick dear, and I have good news for you.
- dink Oh, no, sir, said Dink, it's not that.
- dirk Daylight or dirk, once aloft the young aviator did not doubt his own powers.
- disk To seek the fortune I was mad enough to cast from me into a great whirlpool, believing that it would be thrown up at my feet again, with every disk of gold changed into a sparkling diamond.
- dock I did all the swearing necessary for you in the saloon, with my own, when the tiresome man came on board, and there's really nothing left for you to bother with on the dock, except to open your boxes and say you have nothing to declare."
- duck How many times I have endeavoured to trace the V said to be formed by duck while flying, and failed to detect it!
- hick "Sounds like one of them damn hick towns in California," said Smokey, the gambler.
- kick "Ivor, do you want me to kick you?
- lick But he had not fashioned so much as a den into which he could creep and lick his wounds.
- nick "Git goin', pard; guess your word's good fer me," Nick said eagerly.
- pick And-in any case-I can pick her up now.
- rick Rick shook his head unhappily.
- sick I am sick of home; I want to get away from all these spiteful girls.
- tick Nothing but the solemn tick of the tall clock was to be heard.
- wick The lamplight grew dim, showing the oil to be gone, so he blew out the smoking wick.
- DICT Bib. col. 91 seq., and by Whitehouse, Dict Bib. i. 53.
2 words made from the letters dick
Misspelling of the day
- curves around