Correct spelling for DICKY
We think the word dicky is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dicky
- decay By a low door I passed into a small room lighted by two windows-one in front, the other at the end of the house, and presenting the same appearance of desolate decay.
- deck After the business was what Mr. Doremus called "fixed up," he took me back to my chair on deck.
- decoy When you have done so, face about and turn the beak of the decoy towards the boat.
- dicey The prerogative is defined by Dicey as "the residue of discretionary or arbitrary authority which at any time is legally left in the hands of the crown."
- dick And life was certainly a little easier for Dick in the next few days.
- dicker There they sat, resting after heat and fatigue, each in their best gala dress, the table spread with " Dicker-milch," potato-salad, cakes of various shapes and kinds-all the dainty cates dear to the German palate.
- dickey If now these small clubs took a strong part in the general life of the college, the case would still not be so bad; but each spends its main strength in struggling with the others to secure as many members as possible from the first ten of the Dickey.
- dinky A train of flat-cars, almost loaded, was on the track of the cut, and a dinky engine attached to them wheezed steam from a safety valve, the engineer and fireman lounging out of the cab window, lazily watching.
- dirk According to this statement, Dirk Peters had Arthur Pym's note-book in his pocket at the moment when the ice-block struck them, and thus the journal which the half-breed placed at the disposal of the American romance-writer was saved.
- dock A moment later he was down on the dock, stepping lightly, and I pushed my hand out towards him, eager for the strong grasp of former days.
- duck Another said: "They are fine birds, but I cannot afford to pay two dollars for a duck; have you no cheaper birds?"
- ducky Just behind them were Ducky Waddles and Goosey Lucy and in the distance Turkey Tim hurrying along the Old Rail Fence to catch up to them.
- dorky So I got them off at that time; but presently the master welted Bob Grey for making a noise, though he knew perfectly well it was I who had done it. And the lesson was not over before he had got even with the lot of them-Fred and Eben and Dorky and all-except me, of course.
8 words made from the letters dicky
5 letter words made from dicky:
Misspelling of the day
- waste line