Correct spelling for DIER
We think the word dier is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dier
- bier Chriemhild ordered a magnificent bier for her royal hero, and demanded that an ordeal should be held over the corpse.
- deer So I just took up the deer on my horse before me, and carried it on till night.
- die "He seemed as though he could not die till he had seen you," she said.
- diet That gets me in for the diet, too.
- dimer Procyanidin A1 is an epicatechin-(2β→7,4β→8)-epicatechin dimer.
- diner The diner had appeared in the night like a miracle.
- dior Total Immersion has accomplished personalized augmented reality projects for the following notable clients: Orange (telecommunications): Ray-Ban McDonalds Apple Coca-Cola Nike Dior Gillette Hallmark Cards Taco Bell Volkswagen Pringles Kia Motors Cartoon Network Yoplait Citroën Paramount Pictures Ebay Olympus Corporation Volvo Topps Alstom Nissan Motors
- dire Low doth proud Wentworth to the stranger bend, And his dire welcome hardy Clifford speaks:- 'He comes, whom fate with surer arts prepared To accomplish all which we but vainly dared; Whom o'er the stubborn herd she taught to reign: Who soothed with gaudy dreams their raging power Even to its last irrevocable hour; Then baffled their rude strength, and broke them to the chain.
- diver And it is only the great counter-pressure in the helmet of air from the air-pump that enables the diver to endure this otherwise deadly weight.
- doer In fact, we were so energetic in providing safeguards for the individual, even when a wrong-doer, that we paid very little attention to the effectiveness of kings or sheriffs or what we had substituted for them.
- drier The dry air is constantly taking up the water from the surface of land, and when the surface is drier than the soil below, the moisture moves upward if there is no break in the structure of the surface soil.
- dyer This is information every wool dyer should possess, but the author believes it is better dealt with in books devoted to Chemistry proper.
- pier He was seated in a superb arm-chair with his back to a pier-glass.
- tier Tier by tier the stupendous city, hundreds of miles wide, mounted toward a central tower like the one in the building he had left.
- Died Although I begged to have the liberty to listen at the door where he died I was not allowed it.
- Dies No one lives to himself, nor dies to himself.
- DIR So richt ich dir dein bstallung zu; Auch hol mir ein Papir!
- DIEM According to some, Raja Vikram was surprised, when entering the city to see a grand procession at the house of a potter and a boy being carried off on an elephant to the violent grief of his parents The King inquired the reason of their sorrow, and was told that the wicked Div that guarded the city was in the habit of eating a citizen per diem.
10 words made from the letters dier
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion