Correct spelling for DIGAL
We think the word digal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for digal
- deal So it must be with you I have to deal first.
- decal Since 2015 only the safety inspection decal (red) is placed on the rear license plate, as passing the emission inspection was a prerequisite for admission to the safety inspection.
- degas Degas has gone up fifty per cent, Long has declined fifty per cent.
- dial The dial showed "Full speed ahead."
- dig If I have to dig it out of the ground with my ten fingers, I will do it.
- digit The unit of measurement is the length of certain joints of the finger, and the space between the tip of longest digit to certain creases in the palm of the hand.
- digital It is thus evident that the digital root of any product in the first two classes must be 9, and in the second two classes 4. Owing to the fact that no number of five figures can have a digital sum less than 15 or more than 35, we find that the figures of our product must sum to either 18 or 27 to produce the root 9, and to either 22 or 31 to produce the root 4. There are 3 ways of selecting five different figures that add up to 18, there are 11 ways of selecting five figures that add up to 27, there are 9 ways of selecting five figures that add up to 22, and 5 ways of selecting five figures that add up to 31. There are, therefore, 28 different groups, and no more, from any one of which a product may be formed.
- digs She lives generally-at least when full-grown-in underground passages, regular burrows, which she digs for herself.
- dill Mrs. Dill signalled with her head that comment should be omitted, and Mr. Dill became, for the moment, one factor in a fairly clear example of telepathic communication, for it is impossible to believe that his wife's almost imperceptible gesture was what caused him to remember that Charles J. Patterson was Julia Atwater's uncle.
- dual In the knight and his squire Cervantes has typified the two opposing poles of our dual nature-the imagination and the understanding as they appear in contradiction.
- ducal Pontesordo being a part of the ducal domain, they had led in their old days an easier life than their neighbours; but the new taxes had stripped them as bare as a mulberry-tree in June.
- fugal The first of the two volumes of Marpurgs "Treatise on fugue" (Abhandlung von der Fuge, 1753–1754) cites the opening segment of the six-part fugal chorale prelude Aus tiefer Noth BWV 686 as one of its examples.
- gal A gal isn't born with muscles worth speaking about, and she spends her life mostly fighting beyond the limit.
- kigali Rwanda 134,000 note: Rwanda has mobile cellular service between Kigali and several provincial capitals (2003)
- legal And he had to run a paper a year before it became a legal publication.
- regal Verily, in the unwritten "Missouriad" there is no lack of regal glamour.
- rigel Rigel has no motion that has certainly been shown by more than a century of observation, and it is not certain that Canopus has either.
- tidal The wedding-breakfast was hurried; the wedding-speeches were curtailed: there was no time to be wasted, if the young couple were to catch the tidal train.
- vigil At last, one vigil of the great feast, a lady came to Arthur's court at Camelot and asked Sir Launcelot to ride with her into the forest hard by, for a purpose not then to be revealed.
- Nigel For Heaven's sake, don't be imaginative, Nigel!
- Diwali Save the Brahmaputra River campaign had become the main highlight of the London Diwali Parade in 2009.
29 words made from the letters digal
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way