How to spell DINEING correctly?
If you frequently find yourself misspelling "dineing", worry not, as we've got you covered with some correct alternatives. The word you're looking for is "dining". Remember, the key is to omit the extra 'e' and replace it with an 'i.' Happy dining and spelling!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell dineing correctly
- Dinging My phone is dinging and I have to answer it.
- dining The dining table was beautifully set for the dinner party.
- Dinning I could hear the dinning of spoons and forks as I walked into the dining room.
- Donning I will be donning my graduation robes for the ceremony.
- Dunning Dunning is a delicate process that involves following up with customers who have overdue accounts.
- Tingeing Her face was tingeing with embarrassment as she realized her mistake.
- tinning Tinning enhances the electrical conductivity of copper.
Misspelling of the day