How to spell DINNINGS correctly?
If you mistakenly typed "dinnings" instead of "dinings", here are some correct suggestions. "Dinings" refers to restaurants or places to eat. You may consider correcting it to "dining", "dinner" or "dinners". These words accurately convey the intended meaning and prevent confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell dinnings correctly
- diggings The archaeologists discovered ancient diggings at the site of the excavation.
- Dinging The sound of the dinging alarm woke me up from my sleep.
- dining I enjoy dining at restaurants with an outdoor patio.
- Dinning The dinning room was filled with laughter as the family enjoyed their meal together.
- Donning Donning his coat, he headed out into the cold winter night.
- Dunning The company's accounting department was tasked with dunning clients for late payments.
- innings He scored a century in the first innings of the cricket match.
- Jennings Jennings scored a goal for the team in the last minute of the game, securing their victory.
- linings The linings of his jacket were worn and needed to be replaced.
- tinning I was messing with my new toy, a tinning kit.
- winnings My friend won some money in the casino, and he decided to keep his winnings as a souvenir.
Misspelling of the day