Correct spelling for DIOGNISI
We think the word diognisi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for diognisi
- diagnose The British National Institute on Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines on bipolar disorder in 2006 described the broadened criteria used in the US to diagnose bipolar disorder in children as suitable "only for research" with uncertain evidence supporting the diagnosis, leading to inappropriate pharmaceutical treatment.
- diagnosis In all doubtful cases the X-rays should be employed to establish the diagnosis.
- digging This she told me hurriedly when I perceived her after digging my wife's grave in the plantation.
- diggings "You're at liberty to return to your diggings forward with that impression," he replied coolly.
- dignify The "impossible notions" that have apparently taken their place are beyond her comprehension, but she certainly would not dignify them by the name of principles.
- dignity I tried to work against it; I did all I could with justice to my own dignity, as I thought.
- diogenes To a subtler critic it is obvious that Diogenes was a man of very strong and successful ambitions, though his ambitions were different from those of most men.
- dioxin The active ingredient of Agent Orange was an equal mixture of two phenoxy herbicides – 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) and 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5-T) – in iso-octyl ester form, which contained traces of the dioxin 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD).
- doings I'm glad to hear it; there will be a pretty clean sweep after last night's doings.
- Dignities At a time when the English name was a reproach, and when all the civil and military dignities of the kingdom were supposed to belong exclusively to the countrymen of the Conqueror, the despised race learned, with transports of delight, that one of themselves, Nicholas Breakspear, had been elevated to the papal throne, and had held out his foot to be kissed by ambassadors sprung from the noblest houses of Normandy.
- Denis Sir Denis shook hands with Richard, who wheeled an easy-chair forward for him.
- Dingus The fact is, Miss Dingus has more sense in her heels than her head, and her heart was left out entirely when she was made.
- Dioxins Adsorption Method for Sampling of Dioxins and Furans (AMESA) is an automatic system for continuous monitoring of emissions of dioxins and furans from industrial processes which require official approval in compliance with environmental regulations.
- dignifies Not alone is it the most stable, capable of continuation, and the most suitable for maintaining together a body of 20 or 30 million people, but again one of the most noble because devotion dignifies both command and obedience and, through the prolongation of military tradition, fidelity and honor, from grade to grade, attaches the leader to his duty and the soldier to his commander.
- dines There, if a new-comer dines out and meets twenty-five people for the first time, cards must be left the next day at their twenty-five respective residences.
- digits Can you find the solution of the problem that gives the lowest possible sum of digits in the common product?
- DONS The master, of course, and his assembled court of dons.
- Downs Once more I am making for the Downs.
- dogies Early in the spring we round up the dogies, Mark and brand and bob off their tails; Round up our horses, load up the chuck-wagon, Then throw the dogies upon the trail.
- doggies Gae oot, gae oot, my little son Jack, Wi' your twa-three doggies sma'; Gin ye come nae back wi' a paddy-melon, Then come nae back at a'.
- deigns If Mademoiselle deigns to present herself here to-morrow at two o'clock I will have news to communicate to her.
98 words made from the letters diognisi
3 letter words made from diognisi:
5 letter words made from diognisi:
4 letter words made from diognisi:
6 letter words made from diognisi:
7 letter words made from diognisi:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat