How to spell DIRYINGS correctly?
If you're looking to correct the misspelling "diryings", there are a few possible suggestions. One option could be "dryings", which refers to the process of removing moisture. Another alternative could be "dying", the gerund form of the verb "to die". Proofreading carefully can help avoid such errors in the future.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell diryings correctly
- airings The television network announced the airings of the popular show will be on Friday nights at 8 PM.
- cryings I could no longer ignore the cryings of pain coming from the injured athlete.
- dairying Dairying has been a key industry in this region for generations, providing employment opportunities and contributing to the local economy.
- darlings I just love coming home to my darling children, they always bring so much joy to my life.
- dialings I made several unsuccessful dialings before finally reaching the correct number.
- diggings The archaeologists discovered ancient diggings of a lost civilization in the remote mountains.
- dirtying I don't want to touch anything with my hands for fear of dirtying them.
- drivings I have been practicing my drivings skills to prepare for my upcoming road test.
- drying I left the damp clothes outside for drying in the sun.
- firings The company experienced multiple firings due to budget cuts and restructuring.
Misspelling of the day