Correct spelling for DIS
We think the word dis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dis
- dais The throne was elevated on a dais of silver steps.
- dds Circus, a 2009 episode Glenn Martin, DDS Circus, a 2010 PBS documentary series on the Big Apple Circus
- dias Have you fallen in with them often, Dias?
- die Surely I am going to die."
- dig I'm going out and dig in the sand!
- digs That man a fly has killed, whose bones are left Unburied till an earthquake digs his grave.
- dim The road by which he has come out of the dim past lies through the lower animals.
- din Where the rude hamlet rested on its banks in rural solitude, the never-weary din of commerce rolls through the city of the world.
- Ais The AIs for biotin are: 5mcg of biotin for 0-6-month-old males, 6mcg of biotin for 7-12-month-old males, 8mcg of biotin for 1-3-year-old males, 12mcg of biotin for 4-8-year-old males, 20mcg of biotin for 9-13-year-old males, 25mcg of biotin for 14-18-year-old males, and 30mcg of biotin for males that are 19 years old and older.
- Bis 1885. E. Naumann, Deutsche Tondichter von J. S. Bach bis Richard Wagner.
- Dibs "Boys," said Old Dibs, kind of solemn and helplesslike, "you'll do the square thing by me, won't you? You won't sell an old man for blood money? You won't get me up there and then strike a trade with them that's tracking me down?"
- Did What did you come to do?
- Dies Lady Lundie's charming smile suddenly dies out.
- dims Thy voice is like a fountain, Twinkling up in sharp starlight, When the moon behind the mountain Dims the low East with faintest white, Ever darkling, 80 Ever sparkling, We know not if 'tis dark or bright; But, when the great moon hath rolled round, And, sudden-slow, its solemn power Grows from behind its black, clear-edged bound, No spot of dark the fountain keepeth, But, swift as opening eyelids, leapeth Into a waving silver flower.
1 words made from the letters dis
3 letter words made from dis:
Misspelling of the day
- at a bargain
- at a different time
- at a later date
- at a loss for words