Correct spelling for DISORT
We think the word disort is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for disort
- deist If he had been more of a non-anthropomorphic deist or anthropomorphic atheist, he would have believed in the significance of this coincidence of finding him here and it would have pressed into his mind with as much religious fervor as the secular could hold.
- desert After which Barstow and Evans went down to their wagon and returned to Desert Valley.
- dirt He then put the long piece of glass in this, upright, and packed dirt around it.
- discord And Concord, roused, no longer tame, Forgot her old baptismal name, Made bare her patriot arm of power, And swelled the discord of the hour.
- disorder He perceived my disorder, and you cannot imagine what a shameless and offensive form his features assumed!
- disport It befel upon a very joyous season in the month of May that Queen Guinevere was of a mind to take gentle sport as folk do at that time of the year; wherefore on a day she ordained it in a court of pleasure that on the next morning certain knights and ladies of the court at Camelot should ride with her a-maying into the woods and fields, there to disport themselves amid the flowers and blossoms that grew in great multitudes beside the river.
- distort It is possible to distort them to perfect monstrosities by the manner of dwelling upon them.
- dust And that dust is kicked up by cattle.
- sort I can't do anything of the sort; you mustn't ask me.
- Dost Dost thou want her here, as thy stepmother?"
- DST name: Guatemala geographic coordinates: 14 37 N, 90 31 W time difference: UTC-6 (1 hour behind Washington, DC during Standard Time) daylight saving time: +1hr, begins last Sunday in April; ends last Friday in September; note - there is no DST planned for 2007-2009
- DIST Alabama . . . . . . $378,000,000 $428,000,000 Arizona . . . . . . 23,000,000 41,000,000 Arkansas . . . . . . 246,000,000 286,000,000 California . . . . . 1,430,000,000 1,343,000,000 Colorado . . . . . . 149,000,000 240,000,000 Connecticut . . . . 852,000,000 779,000,000 Dakota . . . . . . . 68,000,000 118,000,000 Delaware . . . . . . 138,000,000 136,000,000 Dist.
65 words made from the letters disort
4 letter words made from disort:
5 letter words made from disort:
Misspelling of the day