Correct spelling for DJACENCY
We think the word djacency is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for djacency
- adjacency However, for a sparse graph, adjacency lists require less space, because they do not waste any space to represent edges that are not present.
- designing For your cruel mercenary heartless designing father's sake, you are going to marry a man whom you can't love.
- diagnosis I amused him, I think, by my diagnosis of his Helen's mental malady.
- digging "Well, if you believe the sailors and you don't believe me, go on digging.
- dismiss You are not going to dismiss me?
- dozens "I don't care if 'tis dozens.
- designs Philip, full of great thoughts and designs, now advanced with all his forces into the Hellespont, to seize the Chersonesus and Perinthus, and after them, Byzantium.
- decisions Asked as to the date of the Messiah's advent, He answers that He does not know, that they must observe the blossoms on the fig-tree and the signs of the times around Himself; that they must watch and pray, possess their souls in patience, and abandon to the Father the decisions of which He keeps the impenetrable secret.
- discussions Waving any further discussions on a subject which the vanity of these gentlemen would have extended ad infinitum, or, at least, longer than I wished, I left them to their own lucubrations, and went on deck to contemplate the grandeur of the scenery which surrounded us, and which was reflected in the transparent waters of the Rhine.
84 words made from the letters djacency
3 letter words made from djacency:
4 letter words made from djacency:
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds