Correct spelling for DJACENT
We think the word djacent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for djacent
- adjacent It represents him at a table with music-paper before him and an adjacent Clavier.
- decent Only first you must let me make myself decent.
- descend She would not descend to the family breakfast-table.
- descent The path up the cliff was hard to climb, and would have been impossible, but for the iron ladder they found ready fix'd for Master Tingcomb's descent.
- designated Do you confess having been arrested in the place designated by the witness?
- designed To judge of the proportions of these, you must be first acquainted with the purposes for which they were designed.
- dignity "You shall have back every penny, Mrs. Tresslyn," said Lutie, with dignity.
- discount 30 francs; certain profits according to the present discount of bills.
- dissent She kept her ears open, and followed his lead carefully-venturing here and there to indicate an opinion, and suggesting dissent in a pained interrogation.
- document Perhaps not-but here is a document that will render it less necessary than formerly.
- documented In that respect Britain has documented herself to the hilt.
85 words made from the letters djacent
3 letter words made from djacent:
4 letter words made from djacent:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way