Correct spelling for DJING
We think the word djing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for djing
- daring And, not daring an instant longer, she too fled.
- dating It was founded, as I have said, by the first De Warenne, but the gate-house by which we enter is later, dating from King Edward's time, the original Norman gate being within.
- deign If thou wilt deign, great goddess, to try thy skill against the skill of the dyer's daughter and dost prove the victor, behold me gladly willing to pay the penalty."
- dig Not like the gold that you dig out of the ground for your palace, but gold with life in it.
- digging Only a few yards away, towards the end of the garden, they were digging trenches.
- dijon The best resting-places are Dijon, Macon, and Chambery.
- din And he went, and Din Driscoll sat down again and hated him.
- dine Perfectly; one can dine very well there.
- ding Bing Ding, alone, makes way to Priest at altar and tells to him of her desire.
- dingo I fail to see anything in him resembling the Australian dingo or the "yellow cur" of the States.
- dingy He had so far failed in his quest for lodgings; but in Union Street he espied a coffee-house; and as he had become both tired and hungry, he entered the dingy little place, sat down, and ordered a cup of coffee and a roll and butter.
- dining It's in the dining-room.
- dink Have you always known your Cousin Dink?
- diving Near the border of this sedge, and in a part of it that was thin, a flock of wild fowl was diving and feeding.
- docking Conspicuous on the bridge, directing the docking operations, stood Capt.
- dogging The blameless and repentant maid plucked at his coat to keep him from dogging the heels of the gentlemen.
- doting The doting parent could not, however, be denied; so he stepped to the piano, put his arm around his dutiful daughter's neck, kissed her fondly, and then stood for a moment behind her, admiring her brilliant execution of The Trumpet of Victory.
- dozing Another dozing fit, and he was a young man with a wife and children to support; haunted with the fear of coming to want; harsh, unreasonable in his exactions at home.
- ducking The poor men got a proper ducking, and some of them were even in great danger of being drowned or hanged, as they were all tied into the ropes.
- dung In it a dervish kept watch in the bitter cold, and some slabs of dung kept a smouldering fire not burning but smoking.
- dyeing Its powerful dyeing qualities.
- dying The child is dying!
- edging I escape her by edging into the back hall, despite the smothered complaints of my displaced neighbors.
- going Who are going with me?
- king It was 'Arry King?
- taking "They are taking Tommy," he said.
- ting It is time-ting, ting.
12 words made from the letters djing
5 letter words made from djing:
Misspelling of the day
- stop for a breath