Correct spelling for DLETE
We think the word dlete is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dlete
- date But first let me tell of a circumstance that occurred at this date, and which quite changed the current of my existence.
- delete As medicine and surgery cannot add or delete plasmic factors, the only way to stamp out neuropathy in severe forms would be to sterilize victims by X-rays.
- delta "It must have spread through all of Delta," Penny answered.
- delude On the other hand, the Cardinals and members of the Papal Cabinet just referred to prefer to set their hopes on the hazy views and yielding temper of many Bishops of the minority, and think that an ambiguous formula might serve at once to delude and divide them.
- delve Sylvian used Blemish to channel his emotions "as a kind of creative catharsis," in the words of Flux magazine, "using his unhappy state of mind to delve deeper into some of the darker corners of his consciousness.
- deplete Cognitive functioning is a term referring to an individual’s ability to process to (thoughts) that should not deplete on a large scale in healthy individuals.
- deter He spoke with great vigor at the top of his voice; soon we had a little crowd about us; but the tall collars and the broad smiles of the younger Old Boys did not deter our dowdy demagogue.
- diet In mild attacks the animal should be subjected to a rigid or careful diet during the attack and for a few days later.
- Deleted Chapter 1 paragraph 10: deleted fullstop after "cloth--" - the sentence is truncated, it does not end.
- deletes The insertion and deletion of elements in a sorted array executes at O(n), due to the need to shift all the elements following the element to be inserted or deleted; in comparison a self-balancing binary search tree inserts and deletes at O(log n).
10 words made from the letters dlete
4 letter words made from dlete:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to