Correct spelling for DLIEMA
We think the word dliema is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dliema
- clime Amongst aborigines of every clime fatness goes a great way towards beauty.
- deem Franz Slgel as a commander having assumed such shape as to deeply involve the interests of the service, I deem it my duty to make a statement of facts which came to my knowledge during the campaign of last Summer in the Southwest, ending in the death of Gen.
- demo That's what we're doing, said Demo in blithe greeting; and added, I suppose he's invited you too?
- diam  Diam recited during the Sangasang ceremony in the town of Lumaba.
- dilemma In this dilemma it was resolved that the party should separate-the corporal determining to proceed alone by the river bank, while the others, by a detour of some miles, should endeavour to learn the force of the Yankees, and, as far as they could, their mode of attack.
- dim Those old eyes were dim with tears under the spectacles as Georgie quietly kissed her forehead, and then suddenly, with something like generous feeling, her lips.
- dime Watts said something in a half-articulate way, which certainly would have fired the blood of every dime museum-keeper in the country, had they been there to hear the conversation, for, as well as could be gathered from the mumbling, it related to a "pig-headed donkey" known of to the speaker.
- dimer Apoptotic signals cause the release of cytochrome c from mitochondria and activation of apaf-1 (apoptosome), which then cleaves the pro-enzyme of caspase-9 into the active dimer form.
- dream This is my dream also, my fulfilment.
- gleam Gleam of their eyes!
- lama I had written to ask Dr. Campbell for a definite letter from Tchebu Lama on this point, but unfortunately my despatches were lost; the messenger who conveyed them missed his footing in crossing the Lachen, and escaped narrowly with life, while the turban in which the letters were placed was carried down the current.
- lemma The fundamental lemma of the calculus of variations is typically used to transform this weak formulation into the strong formulation (differential equation), free of the integration with arbitrary function.
- lima It has similar pods, the bean is of similar shape, but always white, instead of greenish like the Lima, and smaller, earlier, and of inferior quality.
- limb I even feel sure that this leg became quite a respectable limb again.
- lime But at last all was finished; the walls were plastered inside and whitewashed out; the floor was leveled, beaten down hard, and covered with a mixture of clay and lime, which hardened into a firm, level floor.
- limey In 2012, Pacific Films and Limey Yank Productions announced a project to create a film about April Ashleys life.
- limo According to Kuburajo Inscription found in Limo Kaum, West Sumatra, Adityawarmans mother was Dara Jingga, princess of Dharmasraya and his father was Majapahit nobleman Adwayawarman.
- Delmar Delmar turned, and his eyes took on a wild glare.
- Delia But while we were saying good night to Delia, the door opened and Clementina Proudfit stood against the light.
- Vilma In sudden dread Vilma seized his arm.
- Wilma Valeen Montenegro- Close-up Artista Academy Breaktime / Live Exams Executive committee Mac Alejandre Wilma Galvante Perci Intalan Live exam critics Lorna Tolentino Gelli de Belen Wilma Galvante Mac Alejandre Academy advisers Joel Lamangan Louie Ocampo Georcelle Dapat-Sy Guest Mentors Boots Anson-Roa Leo Martinez Moy Ortiz Soxie Topacio Lorna Tolentino
- Delmer Ivy and Betty Delmer, who had been spending the afternoon at Beaconsfield, saw them at Beaconsfield station.
- dilemmas They certainly cannot be charged with dimness of intention, slackness in effort, or want of resource in dilemmas.
- DEM "Vell, Mr. Carpenter, he dunno vot dem fellers is like-" "Sit down, Abey!"
- DIEM Thirty-two dozen would make 384 biscuits; and, now that I had eaten eight of them, there remained exactly 376; which, at the rate of two per diem, would last for 188 days.
- slime And obviously so. Let but the idea be entertained in the mind for a moment, and it leaves a slime behind it as if a serpent had passed through the corridor of our dwelling.
- limy Where they occur, they are generally due to the fact that rivers charged with limy matter import such quantities of the substance that it is precipitated on the bottom.
99 words made from the letters dliema
3 letter words made from dliema:
5 letter words made from dliema:
Misspelling of the day
- contends for
- contends with
- cried for
- data sheet
- delves in to
- delves into
- didst well
- flaps one tongue