Correct spelling for DOINGG
We think the word doingg is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for doingg
- ding Giue thy Invention wing, And let her flert and fling, Till downe the Rocks she ding, For that I care not.
- dingo He's been in with the black trackers, and moves like a dingo.
- dingy He thrust the dingy handkerchief into her hands, and she dried her eyes, still sobbing.
- dink They can't fool Rinky Dink.
- dinky She had four dinky sets with awfully pretty stitchery, three garments and nighties extra, and each set slotted with different coloured ribbons, rosepink, pale blue, mauve and peagreen, and she aired them herself and blued them when they came home from the wash and ironed them and she had a brickbat to keep the iron on because she wouldn't trust those washerwomen as far as she'd see them scorching the things.
- doings The story is told by Little Sister, the youngest member of a large family, but it is concerned not so much with childish doings as with the love affairs of older members of the family.
- dung Two stones set a little apart formed the fireplace, in which the shepherd, when he makes a fire to cook with, makes it out of dry dung.
- tonga 247. 73 An Account of the Natives of the Tonga Islands in the South Pacific Ocean, by William Mariner.
- Dang "Wonder," continued he, in a muttered tone, "Wonder if the chaw-bacon ha' got any cash about him? Or have he been, and drunk it all at the inn? Pish! what do it matter whether he have or no? Ha'nt I gone an' promised Master Henry 'twould be my last night? Dang it! I must keep my word.
- Doing All right; Crawford knew what he was doing.
- Tong It seems that one clear morning a hundred years ago, a visitor to Tong Tong Tarrup was climbing up from the world.
- DENG The political and ideological background of the Internet censorship is considered to be one of Deng Xiaopings favorite sayings in the early 1980s: "If you open a window for fresh air for longer than 10 hours, you have to expect some flies to blow in.
- dings The company makes snack cake products such as Devil Dogs, Funny Bones, Coffee Cakes, Ring Dings, and Yodels.
46 words made from the letters doingg
3 letter words made from doingg:
4 letter words made from doingg:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied