Correct spelling for DOLLEY
We think the word dolley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dolley
- dale Good-day to you, Mr Dale."
- dally He introduced himself by the name of George Dally, and insisted on Black accompanying him to his tent.
- dell She had seen Hester Dell standing at the house door.
- dill Thus the little procession started, Mr. Sanders and the sprightly widower at Beauty's side, with Florence and Mr. Dill so close behind that, before they had gone a block, Newland found it necessary to warn this rear rank that the heels of his new shoes were not part of the pavement.
- doily Usually at dessert there is placed before you a finger glass and doily and a dessert plate, with the dessert knife and fork on either side.
- dolby It sounded uncertain, and a childish quibble to boot, but Miss Dolby exclaimed triumphantly, as at an inspiration.
- dole Now this high born, wholesale soul-seller doubtless despises the retail 'soul-drivers' who give him their custom, and so does the wholesale grocer, the drizzling tapster who sneaks up to his counter for a keg of whiskey to dole out under a shanty in two cent glasses; and both for the same reason.
- doll The doll had to be dressed, but Kate was interested in Christmas by that time, and so contemplated the spider-waisted image with real affection.
- dollar "One o' our dollar Havanas!
- Dilly If there's a Gawd 'Oos leanin' near To watch our dilly little lives down 'ere, 'E smiles, I guess, if 'E's a lovin' one Smiles, friendly-like, to 'ear them words-My son.
- Doled My column was widely read and two publishinghouses had approached me with the idea of putting out a book, any editorial revision and emendations to be taken care of by them without disturbing me at all. I could have allied myself with almost any paper in the country, undoubtedly at better than the meager stipend Le ffacase doled out to me.
- Daley I heard the noise and turned around; this child-poor little Maude Daley, it is-was standing right there, and got the full weight of both benches as they fell.
- doles His want of shoes prevented his attending lectures, his pride forbad him to receive doles of help, the friend, said to be a Mr. Corbet of Shropshire, on whose promises of support he had relied in going to Oxford, failed him, his father's business went from little to less; with the inevitable result that he had to leave Oxford without a degree.
58 words made from the letters dolley
4 letter words made from dolley:
5 letter words made from dolley:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates