Correct spelling for DOLLORS
We think the word dollors is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dollors
- dollar In a moment he had replaced them with a five-dollar bill.
- dolor If anybody did a wrong thing-told a lie, for instance they would turn round with such a grave, silent surprise the child never talked much-that every naughty person in the palace was rather afraid of Prince Dolor.
- Dollies There are horses that gallop, and dollies that walk, And some of the pretty doll-babies can talk.
- Dolores After a moment's fervent embrace, Dolores thrust her cousin out at arm's-length and surveyed her from top to toe with radiant eyes.
- dulls Look, for all the cloud that now veils thy gaze and dulls mortal vision with damp encircling mist, I will rend from before thee.
- doors There are also six windows in the doors.
- doles For them no automatic gas meter grudgingly doles out its niggardly pennyworths of gas.
- tolls London merchants traveled throughout the nation with goods to sell exempt from tolls.
- dollars Twenty-five dollars a day.
- DILLS The Indian directors have written to offer excellent terms-splendidly liberal terms, Conyers calls them, and I agree with him. We have had a very busy week of it here, but it will be well requited if all that I now anticipate be confirmed to us. Barrington begs you will tell your neighbors, the Dills, that Tom-I think that is the name-has just arrived at Southampton with General Hunter, and will be here to-morrow evening.
- DOLLS And people don't give them dolls when they'd rather have rocking horses....
- dollops Came in to put more of the cursed stuff on the ninth finger of the skeleton, so that it would be ready for the next time, didn't he, Dollops?
- dells Traversing the meadows and a succession of little dells, where I was so lately bewildered, I came to a bridge thrown over the torrent, which I crossed; and here followed a slight path that brought me to an eminence, covered with a hanging wood of beach-trees feathered to the ground, from whence I looked down the narrow pass towards Grenoble.
- goal-oriented They also note that boycotting consumers took the collectivity into account when deciding to participate, that is, consideration of joining a boycott as goal-oriented collective activity increased ones likelihood of participating.
56 words made from the letters dollors
4 letter words made from dollors:
Misspelling of the day