Correct spelling for DOLLR
We think the word dollr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dollr
- dally But I do not know that it boots to dally longer in a dying chamber.
- dell They wound their way by borders of crag, seeing in a dell below the mouth of the idle mine begirt with weedy and shrub-hung rock, a dripping semi-circle.
- dill They said she was the worst flirt had ever been in the whole family and Noble Dill had the worst case they ever saw, but she wouldn't ever look at him, and if she did she'd be crazy.
- doily The tall gentleman, just folding his doily, is the mate of the ship, Mr. Stewart.
- dole He hoped to catch a brace at least-one for his sick friend at home, the other to replenish his own empty cupboard: for this excursion meant his missing to attend at the kitchen and receive his daily dole.
- doll "Alice, do you s'pose she will get me that wax doll?
- dollar "Think of it: a ten thousand dollar order!
- Dilly Kirsty and Dilly turn on me looks designed to shrivel and B whispers "Lizzie how wonderful you are."
- Della 362 Uguccione della Faggiuola, ii.
- dollars I have a few hundred dollars, that's all."
10 words made from the letters dollr
5 letter words made from dollr:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination