Correct spelling for DOLLRS
We think the word dollrs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dollrs
- dolorous But apparently there were exceptions, of whom Sir Agravaine the Dolorous must have been the chief.
- Dollies It was at Christmas time years ago that she first met with Guy, and all the day long, as she turned over piles of shawls and delaines and flannels, or ordered packages of candy and bonbons and dollies by the dozen, her thoughts had been with Guy and the time she met him at Leiter and Field's and he walked home with her.
- Dolores "Guess I've got to own up to it, Miss Dolores.
- dulls We learn by experience that a trumpet blast of warning wakes the echoes at first and rouses all that is to be roused, but also that if it is often repeated it dulls the ear and calls forth no response at all.
- doles Melchior rides from door to door, Large Christmas doles he seeks; A pannier wide receives the store, Yet never a word he speaks!
- dollars Anywhere up to twenty dollars.
- DILLS In the film, she is not a character and Miss Stephanie takes her place as Dills aunt.
- DOLLS Peggy doesn't care about dolls.
- dells He seemed to me depressed at not being able to haunt the dells of Cyprus.
- goal-oriented Goal-oriented, time-limited, research-based, and focused on the present, the cognitive and behavioral approach is collaborative; it values feedback from the client, and encourages the client to play an active role in setting goals and the overall course and pace of treatment.
20 words made from the letters dollrs
Misspelling of the day
- be just ticket
- being credulous
- breaking with past
- brute forces