Correct spelling for DONOUR
We think the word donour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for donour
- denier The immediate consequence was a hoarding and disappearance of the gold coins, and in the following year, 1351, the tale of the denier d'or aux fleurs de lis was altered from 50 to 54 to the mark.
- detour We always answered something in German and then made a short detour round the next building, small station, guardhouse, or signal-box which we came to.
- devour At last Dio's stumbled and fell; nothing which we could do would induce the poor creature to rise, so we were obliged to leave him to become ere long the prey of the coyotes, should they venture to devour a poisoned animal.
- dinar But Sir Dinar remained, and twirled and skipped till the body he held was a skeleton; and still he twirled, till it dropped away piecemeal; and yet again, till it was but a stain of dust on his ragged sleeve.
- diner Stonecypher passed through the diner door into a room containing more yellowed history books and agricultural pamphlets than eating utensils.
- dinner After dinner I want to talk to you.
- dolor Prince Dolor fell ill.
- dolour One of the subtlest side lights thrown upon the character is in the description of the manner in which Perdita heard the story of her mother's death-when "attentiveness wounded" her "till, from one sign of dolour to another, she did bleed tears."
- don "Himself," murmured Don Paolo.
- done Now, what's to be done for him?"
- donna I was therefore sure of Donna Ignazia.
- donne But he saw clearly enough the distinction in Donne between intellect and the poetical spirit; that fatal division of two forces, which, had they pulled together instead of apart, might have achieved a result wholly splendid.
- donor Lessingham paused, accepted it, and looked steadfastly at the donor.
- door "I'd have broken down the door to get to them.
- dour As a matter of fact none of the various Principals had ever properly asserted himself; each had tacitly acquiesced in the dour boarding-master's assumption that he was the pivot upon which the whole organisation revolved.
- downer In Judicial life many names attract our notice beside those, which have been mentioned in other connections; among them Nicholas Baylies, Nicholas Emery, Nathan Weston, Ira Perley, Jonas Cutting, Benjamin W. Bonney, Isaac F. Redfield, Robert R. Heath, Andrew S. Woods, William H. Bartlett, John S. Sanborn, and Benjamin H. Steele, of the deceased, and William G. Woodward, Timothy P. Redfield, George F. Shepley, James Barrett, Jason Downer, Jonathan E. Sargent, Lincoln F. Brigham, Oliver Miller, and Charles Doe, among the living.
- Dino There was an unsteady wind that afternoon, and the boat was heavily laden: it was some time before Dino could look away from his task of watching the uncertain half-filled sails, but when at last the breeze struck them fully and the Bella Maria ran out of harbour on a long smooth tack, he could not resist his wish to see if he too had been recognised.
- Dona Metuo danaos et dona ferentes Hoc Ithacus velit et magno mercentur Atridae.
- Donn It was past midnight when Davenport Donn reached his own house.
- Donnie It was low down-o' me to figure you-a crook, but the evidence-man, it was awful-but you- when did you-marry Donnie Last October-in Bakersfield.
- Donny It seemed incredible! For though he, James McMurrough, thirst for revenge as he might, was muzzled by his oath, what of the others? What of Sir Donny and old Timothy Burke? What of the two O'Beirnes? Nay, what of his sister, whom he could fancy more incensed, more vindictive, more dangerous than them all? What, finally, of the barbarous rout of peasants, ready to commit any violence at a word from him?
- Donors A telephone operator in a place near New York was on a certain Christmas the recipient of checks for five, ten and a hundred dollars, a diamond pin, a dress pattern, and eight boxes of confectionery; although she was known to the donors only by her gentle voice, by the deference of its tone, by her readiness to accommodate, and by her office number as one of the operators.
- Donner Oh poor old Tish herself, naturally, and Carrie Donner.
55 words made from the letters donour
4 letter words made from donour:
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events