How to spell DOOSEY correctly?
The misspelling "doosey" could be corrected to "doozy" or "doozie". Both are acceptable spellings of a word meaning something that is extraordinary or remarkable.
List of suggestions on how to spell doosey correctly
- Dooley Dooley is a common surname in some parts of the United States.
- dopey I am feeling dopey today.
- Dorsey The founder of Twitter was Dorsey.
- dose I'm going to give you a double dose of this medication.
- dosed He was dosed with LSD before the show.
- doses The doctor prescribed daily doses of medication for the patient to alleviate their symptoms.
- dosser The homeless man sitting on the curb was a dosser.
- douse The firefighter had to douse the flames before they spread to neighboring buildings.
- Doused The fire was quickly doused with water from the nearby lake.
- douses The firefighter douses the flames with water to contain the fire.
- dowse Farmers often dowse for water to ensure a successful harvest.
- dowsed The detective was dowsed with a salt water solution to find the body.
- dowser The dowser used a divining rod to locate underground water sources.
- goose She drove her car over the goose.
- loose I need to tighten that screw on the cabinet, it's too loose.
- moose The moose was grazing by the side of the road.
- mosey I wonder if mom will let me mosey over to her house after school.
- noose The man attempted to escape but found a noose tightening around his neck.
Misspelling of the day