How to spell DORE correctly?
If you believe "dore" is a misspelling, there are a few possible correct suggestions. One is "door", referring to an entryway or barrier. Another suggestion could be "dory", which is a small, narrow boat. Lastly, "dote" means to shower someone with love or attention. Check the context to determine the most appropriate correction.
List of suggestions on how to spell dore correctly
- bore The lecture was so dull and boring that it started to bore me.
- doe The doe and her fawn were grazing peacefully in the meadow.
- doer A doer is someone who takes action rather than just talking about it.
- doge Doge is a popular internet meme featuring the Shiba Inu dog breed.
- done I have done my homework for today.
- Dora Dora is a beloved children's cartoon character known for her adventurous spirit.
- dork I felt like a total dork in my brightly colored shirt and mismatched socks.
- dorm I lived in a dorm all throughout my college years.
- dory Nemo and his father Marlin embarked on a journey across the ocean in their dory.
- dote She would often dote on her pet dog, pampering it with treats and toys.
- dove The dove perched on top of the roof, cooing softly into the stillness of the morning.
- doze I usually doze off during long flights.
- fore I have to check the fore part of the ship to see if everything is in order.
- gore The horror movie was full of blood and gore.
- lore The old man shared stories about the ancient lore of the land with the curious young travelers.
- ore The copper ore was discovered in the depths of the mine.
- sore After running a marathon, my legs were really sore.
- tore I accidentally tore my shirt on a sharp object.
- yore In days of yore, people used to live in caves.
Misspelling of the day