Correct spelling for DORRWAYS
We think the word dorrways is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dorrways
- drawers Give each member of the class a definite working place, and let her examine the contents of the cupboard and drawers which belong to her place.
- drowsy Oyster suppers and that sort of thing are apt to make a fellow drowsy.
- Dowries They renounced their bon-bons and new dresses, parties and dowries in their patriotic fervor.
- Trays "I used always to accompany him in his weekly long journeys, holding the place of honour on the trays, next to Liza's basket, and many a funny scene have we witnessed together.
- draws "Practical sense, allied to common sense, comes to the assistance of the latter, when it is tempted to reject the chain of analogy, whose representation too often draws one far from the initial subject.
- drowns "'Tis the excitement," he said; "it drowns thought, and I love to be alone.
- drays The footpaths are narrow, and the causeway is paved with rounded cobblestones, so that the endless drays roar along it like breaking waves.
- caraways To be made as drop biscuits, omitting the caraways, and quarter of a pound of flour: put it into the biscuit-funnel, and lay it out about the length and size of your finger, on common shop paper; strew sugar over, and bake them in a hot oven; when cold, wet the backs of the paper with a paste-brush and water: when they have lain some time, take them carefully off, and place them back to back.
154 words made from the letters dorrways
3 letter words made from dorrways:
5 letter words made from dorrways:
6 letter words made from dorrways:
4 letter words made from dorrways:
7 letter words made from dorrways:
Misspelling of the day
- a thou shalt not