How to spell DOSEN correctly?
If you have misspelled "dosen", the correct suggestion could be "dozen", which is the correct spelling for twelve items. Another suggestion could be "dose", which refers to the amount of medication prescribed or recommended. Both options would depend on the context of the misspelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell dosen correctly
- chosen I have chosen a specific dress to wear to the wedding.
- Docent The docent at the history museum led the group on an informative tour of the exhibits.
- Does No does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does does
- don I asked my grandfather if he would don his military uniform for Veterans Day.
- Donn Donn is a Gaelic name that means "chief" or "noble".
- Doreen Doreen was ecstatic when she received the news that she landed the job she had always wanted.
- Dorset The landscape of Dorset is undulating and hilly with fertile fields and rolling hills.
- Dorsey Willie Dorsey was a blues musician who helped shape the sound of the blues.
- dose I require a dose of this medicine before I go to bed.
- dosed I accidentally dosed my coffee with too much sugar.
- doses He advised me to take two doses of the medicine every day for a week.
- dosing The doctor prescribed the proper dosing of medication for the patient.
- doss I need a comfortable doss to sleep on when camping.
- dosser A dosser was sleeping rough on the street.
- Dost " Dost thou wish to accompany me on a journey?
- douse I need to douse the fire before it gets out of control.
- Doused I was doused with water.
- douses She douses herself with ice-cold water every morning to wake up.
- down After taking a seat, she pulled her long dark hair over her shoulder and let it drape down her back.
- dowse I watched as he used a stick to dowse for water in the dry riverbed.
- dowsed She dowsed the fire with a bucket of water.
- dowser The dowser claimed to have found water underground using his divining rod.
- doyen Sir, I would like to verify my doyen status.
- doze I doze off in class every other day.
- dozen I bought a dozen eggs from the store.
- dozens There were dozens of birds chirping outside my window this morning.
- Dyson Gary Dyson invented the Dyson ball.
- loosen I need to loosen my ties so they don't choke me.
Misspelling of the day