How to spell DOSILE correctly?
For the misspelling "dosile", a possible correct suggestion would be "docile". The corrected word accurately describes someone or something as calm, gentle, and easily trainable. It is important to double-check spellings to ensure precision and clarity in written communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell dosile correctly
- doable The project seems overwhelming, but with careful planning, it is still doable.
- docile She was very docile during their interrogation.
- doddle For her, running a marathon was a doddle because she had been training for months.
- doily My grandmother always puts a lace doily under her teapot.
- dole I dole out justice to the poor and disadvantaged.
- dosage I need to take my dosage now.
- dose I need a dose of morphine.
- double She got a double cheeseburger.
- Doyle Doyle's book series about Sherlock Holmes is one of the most popular mystery novels of all time.
- nosily My nosily neighbor woke me up at seven in the morning.
- Rosily The sky was painted rosily with hues of pink and orange during the sunset.
Misspelling of the day