How to spell DOUGTS correctly?
The correct spelling of "dougts" is "doubts". To help remember this spelling, try visualizing the word "double" with a letter "t" at the end. Other helpful tips include practicing spelling the word regularly and using spell-check tools to catch mistakes.
List of suggestions on how to spell dougts correctly
- courts The responsibility of the courts is to adjudicate legal disputes and administer justice.
- daunts The thought of speaking in public daunts me.
- dodges The runner dodges the defender and scores a touchdown.
- DONUTS I love to eat donuts every Sunday morning with my coffee.
- dots I can see the constellations in the night sky, each one a unique set of dots.
- doubts I have doubts about completing this project on time.
- douglas Douglas is a Scottish town located in South Lanarkshire.
- Droughts Several countries have experienced prolonged droughts, resulting in severe water scarcity and agricultural failures.
- ducts The air conditioning system's ducts were clogged with dust and needed to be cleaned.
- duets The two singers performed stunning duets that brought the audience to their feet.
- dusts He dusts off the old bookshelf.
- nougats I love the taste of nougats in my candy mixture.
- touts The touts were frantic to get the tickets.
Misspelling of the day