How to spell DOUHTER correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "douhter", a correct suggestion would be "daughter". Double-check the letters "u" and "h", as they should be swapped to "a" and "g" respectively. Using spell-check or proofreading can help ensure accuracy in written communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell douhter correctly
- daughter She is proud of her daughter's academic achievements.
- doubter The doubter refused to believe in the existence of ghosts, even after several encounters with supernatural phenomena.
- doughier The bread was much doughier than I anticipated.
- doughtier She proved herself even doughtier than her father amidst the toughest times.
- duster She used a duster to clean the dusty old bookshelf.
- outer She put on her jacket to protect herself from the cold weather in the outer world.
- pouter She always looked like a pouter in her Instagram photos.
- router I'm going to need a new router because my old one is starting to act up.
Misspelling of the day