How to spell DOURSE correctly?
If you find yourself frequently misspelling the word "dourse", fear not! The correct suggestion might be "course", which refers to a specific path or direction. Another possibility could be "source", denoting the origin or cause of something. Remember to use spellcheck or consult a dictionary to ensure accuracy in your writing!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell dourse correctly
- course I am taking an online course in data analytics.
- DOERS The doers in the group immediately got to work on the project.
- doors I closed the doors to keep the noise out.
- Dorset Dorset is a county located on the southwest coast of England.
- Dorsey Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter.
- dose She took a dose of medicine to ease her headache.
- dour The old man's face was dour, and he rarely smiled.
- Doused The cat was doused with water.
- dowse I need to dowse for underground utilities.
- Durst Durst was a serial killer who murdered twelve people.
- duse My old friend Tony is a total duse.
- Ours The book on the shelf is ours, not theirs.
- tours I love taking tours of historic sites when I travel.
Misspelling of the day