How to spell DOVET correctly?
The correct spelling for "dovet" could be "dove" or "divot". "Dove" refers to a type of bird, while "divot" is a piece of turf that is removed when a golf club strikes the ground.
List of suggestions on how to spell dovet correctly
- covert The spy undertook a covert mission into enemy territory.
- davit The yacht has a davit so that crew can easily board and disembark.
- diet It's important to have a balanced diet.
- dive I love to dive into the ocean and explore its hidden depths.
- Dived I dived into the pool and immediately felt refreshed.
- diver The professional diver was able to swim underwater for over 5 minutes to complete his mission.
- divert I will try to divert his attention away from the problem.
- divest I propose we divest from fossil fuels
- divot A divot in the ground marked the where the object struck the ground.
- docket It is illegal to keep a docket of cases.
- dolt Mom always tells me not to stoop to the level of a dolt.
- don't Please don't eat the contaminated strawberries.
- Dost I cannot believe that Dost Ali Khan would ever cheat on me.
- dot I'm sitting in my chair with a pencil and a paper, and I'm going to draw a dot on the paper.
- dote She would always dote on her little sister and give her all sorts of treats.
- Doter Doter is a new kind of food delivery service that delivers healthy, pre-packaged meals directly to your doorstep.
- dove The dove is a sweet bird that is often seen in churches.
- Dovecot Dovecot is a popular mail server used by many businesses.
- dover I enjoy visiting the historical city of Dover on the southeastern coast of England.
- duvet I am going to take a nap under my big, fluffy duvet.
- duvets Inside the duvets were clean sheets and freshly drawn blankets.
- GOVT The GOVT has implemented new policies to improve public health.
- overt He had an overt manner.
- soviet The Soviet Union is no more.
Misspelling of the day