Correct spelling for DOWEN
We think the word dowen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dowen
- darwin Just because man can and does select the proper mates, is he able to produce by breeding the results to which Mr. Darwin appeals as evidence, that Nature having no such power of selection, must be able to produce results of which man cannot even dream.
- dawn The Chief has granted me eight weeks and I am off at dawn."
- den "This is my den," he said.
- dewey Mr. Dewey shrugged his shoulders.
- don "She has never had a chance, Don.
- done What has he done?
- donne These artificial characteristics are supplemented in the Elizabethan satirists, other than Donne, by yet a third, which makes them, I confess, to me rather tedious reading, independently of their shambling metre, and their sometimes almost unconstruable syntax.
- dowel The dowel piece C fits in these holes when assembled, being held with glue.
- dower Mistress Margaret hastened up at midnight from the Dower House, and a groom galloped off to Lindfield before morning to fetch the doctor, and another to fetch Mr. Barnes, the priest, from Cuckfield.
- down 16,268. Are you expected to go down and pay your account at once?
- downer Originated with Mr. J. S. Downer, Fairview, Ky.
- downy A moment more and she was reclining on the soft downy pillows, the special pride of Mrs. Aldergrass, who bustled in and out, while her husband, ashamed of his stinginess, said "they should of moved her afore, only 'twas a bad sign."
- doyen This was one of those undying friendships founded on sexagenary ties which nothing can weaken, because at the bottom of such intimacies there are certain secrets of the human heart, delightful to guess at when we have the time, insipid to explain in twenty words, and which might make the text of a work in four volumes as amusing as the Doyen de Killerine,-a work about which young men talk and judge without having read it.
- dozen 12,052. Do you send 10 or 20 dozen?
- drown To Sara, from her place in the first row, on those not infrequent occasions when his eyes fumbled for hers, he seemed to drown in her gaze-back-somewhere- On a Friday at high noon the jury adjourned, the judge charging it with a solemnity that rang up to wise old rafters and down into one woman's thirsty soul like life-giving waters.
- owen "Let Owen Connor, behyind you, give it, acushla!
- tower Can you explain how the door of the top room in the tower comes to be locked with the key inside?"
- town "He's out of town, George.
- twin If anyone kills twin babies or hurts the mothers, he shall be hung."
- wen Again Wen Ho, calm and uncomplaining, was sent out over the hill, and again the idyll was renewed, and Joan wore the collar and was almost as happy as before.
- Towing A small skiff, occupied by a boy, was towing under the lee, and, as the mass of the vessel began to move, it was skipping along the surface of the water, light and buoyant as a feather.
- Bowen W.H., 50, 53, 69. Boulton, John, 123. Bowen, Judge, 187. Brown, Hon.
- Doreen Doreen an' me, we bin to see a show- The swell two-dollar touch.
- Gwen Luckily, I couldn't hear a word they said; otherwise I should have had the bother of stopping my ears; but I couldn't help knowing that there was a heated argument, Aunt Gwen protesting, Nephew Dick insisting; and, after stress and storm, a final understanding arrived at which apparently satisfied both.
- Rowena She's that Rowena Farnham I told you about, Mignon's side partner.
- Donn "Reynardine," by Donn Byrne, retails with haunting charm the friendship between the Fitzpauls and the fox, in an instance that tests the friendship.
- tween "Well, now, I'll explain the case, honey," said he, attempting to approach her; "'tween you and me-"
37 words made from the letters dowen
3 letter words made from dowen:
Misspelling of the day
- fore running