Correct spelling for DOWNAND
We think the word downand is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for downand
- dawning "Thy dawning, O Aton," Michael said.
- demand As often happens, the supply seems to come before the demand; but that's only an appearance.
- dominant Yet, despite his devotion to Paris, home-sickness, yearning for Germany, was henceforth the dominant note of his works.
- donate give, v. confer, bestow, accord, grant, vouchsafe, donate, contribute, impart, yield, afford, assign.
- donated The park, with suitable blocks and lots for county and city purposes, such as public buildings, schoolhouses, etc., will be duly appropriated to those uses, whenever the proper authorities are prepared to select suitable sites; and lots for churches, institutions of learning, and charity, will be fully donated to parties contemplating early improvements.
- downed So he cut loose at me, and I caught his blow on my arm, let go my left duke and downed him at once.
- downing Meanwhile, Robinson, back in Downing Street, kept his hands on the situation, sending me two wireless messages on board the steamer.
- download It was made available as a free MP3 download, via concerts and by post from Accidental Records.
- downside On the downside, their shorter arms provide very small tyre and wheel clearance and generally make for a less forgiving setup: they can only accommodate smaller tyre sizes compared to cantilever brakes, may pose problems for mounting fenders, can be clogged more easily by mud, and they can make it harder to change wheels.
- downward I felt something hit my shoulder, and the shock knocked me downward, just as a shot whistled over my head.
- downwind The low country lay spread out below him, ragged patches of brown alternating with those of dirty white, the wind having scoured the snow from open grass-country and piled it to the tops of the sage in the heavier clumps and in long drifts trailing away downwind behind them, or packed it in the depths of badland washes and cracks.
- drowned You wrong me, Miss Thorne; I have never drowned anything.
- Dawned We had, however, made good about four or five miles when day dawned.
- Donned When I had donned my coat, another man came in.
- Donning It also entailed the donning of beautiful garments which was an even greater attraction than the first.
- Donald Sir Donald had spoken to her after Mrs. Wolfstein's lunch.
47 words made from the letters downand
3 letter words made from downand:
5 letter words made from downand:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination