How to spell DOWNWIEGH correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "downwiegh", worry not, as there are some alternative correct suggestions. Firstly, "downweigh" means to reduce the importance or significance of something. Secondly, "dowager" refers to a widow who holds a title or property from her deceased husband. Remember to verify the intended word to ensure accurate communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell downwiegh correctly
- Downfield The quarterback threw the ball downfield for a long touchdown pass.
- Downier Her new blanket was so soft and downier than her old one.
- Downiest The cat curled up on the downiest pillow in the room.
- Downing Downing Street is the official residence of the Prime Minister in the United Kingdom.
- Downright He is a downright genius when it comes to solving complicated math problems.
- Downshift I decided to downshift to a lower gear as I approached the steep hill.
- Downswing The company's profits took a downward swing after the unexpected economic downturn.
- Downswings Investors need to be prepared for downswings in the stock market to avoid panic selling.
- Downwind The sailors maneuvered their boat downwind, taking advantage of the favorable breeze.
Misspelling of the day