Correct spelling for DRAINE
We think the word draine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for draine
- dane The money was taken in the night last past, and no man was with our departed brother but you, for William Dane declares to us that he was hindered by sudden sickness from going to take his place as usual, and you yourself said that he had not come; and, moreover, you neglected the dead body."
- daring So, Gloria, daring to hope, I sent word for a justice of the peace.
- dine Why, we dine at the Beemers' to-night.
- dorian Quite the reverse, he replied; and if so the Dorian and the Phrygian are the only ones which you have left.
- drain But they don't drain us, the ones of us who work for Dorchin.
- drainage There is, however, no body here like the Metropolitan Board of Works, consequently no united system of drainage and other works in which the whole community is interested.
- drained They straightened their bent figures and struggled onward with redoubled speed, as if they had already drained the water jar in long draughts.
- drawn It was early in the morning and the curtains being drawn it was dark in the room, but Rose had no fear, for mother was there.
- drone I liked, too, the services in the old church on Sunday nights, when the lights were lowered for the sermon, and I would put my hands over my ears and hear the voice of the preacher like the drone of a distant bee.
- rain And his tears fell like a storm of rain.
- train But he's certain of coming down by the five o'clock train to-morrow."
122 words made from the letters draine
3 letter words made from draine:
4 letter words made from draine:
5 letter words made from draine:
6 letter words made from draine:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied