Correct spelling for DREEK
We think the word dreek is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dreek
- creek At Rock Creek we are only ten miles from the Siletz Indian agency, and I have paid many visits there, and have seen a good deal of the working of the agency, and also know a good many of the Indians pretty well.
- deck I could see his hand go to his mouth as he came along the deck.
- drake Margot Drake is speaking to him."
- dredge Dredge with flour and sprinkle with minced parsley.
- drew I stood up and drew her to me under the light.
- greek That was not what his mother had called him, but some one told him of a Greek general of that name; so he took this for his own.
- reek They packed the Assembly Room at the back, where the subscription dances are held, and the reek of hot joints was suffocating.
- tree I should like it served in the garden under the leetle tree.
- trek Limping heavily and groaning with pain, he was placed in a trek wagon with the officers who really were wounded, and who, in consequence, were not closely guarded.
- Derek The sight made Derek shiver and his eyes darken.
14 words made from the letters dreek
Misspelling of the day