How to spell DRIGS correctly?
If you find yourself frequently misspelling "drigs", here are some helpful suggestions to correct the spelling. The correct term you may be aiming for is "drugs". Double-check your spelling when typing or writing or use spell-check tools to catch any errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell drigs correctly
- brigs The naval officer commanded several brigs to sail towards the enemy's territory.
- digs He always finds the best digs whenever he travels around the world.
- dregs He finished his drink, leaving only the dregs at the bottom of the glass.
- dries The laundry hangs outside until it dries completely in the sun.
- DRIPS My mom placed a platter beneath the faucet because it always drips.
- Drugs Many people struggle with addiction to drugs.
- RIGS The offshore oil rigs were damaged during the hurricane.
Misspelling of the day