Correct spelling for DRIILING
We think the word driiling is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for driiling
- broiling And Isidore saw on the sparkling sea a fisher-ship drifting a little way from the shore, but there was no one in it; and on the shore a boat was aground; and half on the sand and half in the wash of the sea there were swathes of brown nets filled with a hundred great fish which flounced and glittered in the sun; and on the sand there was a coal fire with fish broiling on it, and on one side of the fire seven men-one of them kneeling and shivering in his drenched fisher's coat-and on the other side of the fire a benign and majestic figure, on whom the men were gazing in great joy and awe.
- draining He had had an Irish gang draining for him, by contract.
- drawling They sat a little while longer listening to the men's half hearted drawling of "The Tulip and the Rose."
- dribbling They are that white, Miss Molly, that no one could be found fault with for comparing them to the dribbling snow.
- drilling Of course, her arrival was instantly reported, and as a matter of fact the drilling came to a sudden momentary stop at the sight of this amazing apparition.
- dripping Then her eyes seemed to fall on my dripping clothes.
- driving "The girls, they all smile on me As I go driving past.
- drizzling Well, there was no choice; so I took my place upon the crowded deck of the little craft, and in a drizzling shower of chilly rain, and amid more noise, confusion, and bustle, than would prelude the launch of a line-of-battle ship, we "sidled," goose-fashion, from the shore, and began our voyage towards England.
- grilling Indeed, it was grilling weather, and there in the battery, in a hollow, close down beside a little run or stream, it was even hotter than on the shell-swept bare top of the ridge.
- railing "Exactly," replied the voice in railing tones.
53 words made from the letters driiling
5 letter words made from driiling:
Misspelling of the day