Correct spelling for DRIZZED
We think the word drizzed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for drizzed
- dressed And mind, now, I want him to be up and dressed!
- dried Why didn't she see to it that her feet and clothes were dried before she sat down to her work?"
- drilled Had they been armed and drilled and unanimous, they would have been irresistible.
- drizzle My suit just matches the drizzle.
- drizzly Out of the drizzly, misty rain along a muddy road and turning past us came the Indian cavalry, which, like the British cavalry, had fought on foot in the trenches, while their horses led the leisurely life of true equine gentry.
- Dizzied The blood pounding in her head under his caresses dizzied her-but she was not afraid.
- Dripped The long, bright icicles in dwindling ranks Dripped from the murmuring eaves till one by one They fell.
- Drizzled Late that night he stood aimlessly talking to a hobo on a dirty corner of the Bowery, where the early September rain drizzled through the gaunt structure of the Elevated.
- Drowsed She had taken a heavy cold, and she moped lifelessly about during the day, and drowsed early again in the troubled cough-broken slumber.
- Frizzed Gran'ma Mullins-at her age-at the funeral of a widower's dead wife-'n' her hair frizzed!
- Prized There are found the foxes of every variety, the red, the cross, and the rare and highly-prized silver-fox, whose shining skin sells for its weight in gold!
30 words made from the letters drizzed
Misspelling of the day