Correct spelling for DRUING
We think the word druing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for druing
- daring We stared at each other, neither wishing to speak-hardly daring to speak.
- ding "I'll ding thee out o' this" said he.
- drain We have got a drain of whiskey in the house.
- drawing "You are beautiful," said Little Sister, drawing in her breath.
- drink I shall only take to the drink again.
- driving What was the man driving at?
- droning At the lower end was a platform on which musicians played droning tunes on hurdy-gurdies, and Mexican girls, who looked like devils, danced.
- drubbing He had expected that the Happy Family would "throw it into him," to a certain extent, and he had schooled himself to take their drubbing.
- drug Took one and a half grains of strychnine to effect cure, leaving no after effects of the drug or poison.
- drugging Now tell me what happened on Thursday-the poisoning, or drugging, you know?
- drumming Presently I came to a lodge in which a little fire was burning, and not very far away was another lodge, in which people were singing and drumming, as if for a dance.
- ring His hand had closed over the ring.
- ruin Denville, that woman will ruin me."
- tiring I do not know anything more tiring or more discouraging!
- touring What I can say is that if you are in a hurry to inspect, that kind of property, and in immediate need of a piazza, you cannot do better than take the wagon for touring Rome.
- turin He had already signed similar articles with the Court of Turin and with the Vatican.
- Doing What were they doing?
- Draping It had been brought to her that morning when she woke and she had read it over and over, kneeling in the drift of pillows, her red-gold hair draping her white shoulders, thrilling, murmuring little inarticulate answers to its phrases, looking up now and then to peer through the bamboo sudare to the white and green cottage across the lawn.
- Drying It could also be used for drying fruit or melting tallow.
- Duping He put the pistols he had always carried in perfect order and ready for instant use. So far as he had discovered, the Indian possessed neither knife nor pistol; but nevertheless Wolf feared him, and the more he realized the danger he had incurred in duping his assistants in smuggling, and how much he was really in the power of his giant-framed partner, the more his fears grew.
- During And during that pause, I, too, was thinking.
- Luring He ran his hand through his hair helplessly, then heard very faintly the luring note of Corio's horn.
- curing 6, 250. He was full of schemes; see September 22nd, 1663, for account of his patent for curing smoky chimneys.
- Darin 36 Quai des Orfèvres (2004) – French film based on a true story about the police Against the Ropes (2004) – drama based on the life of American boxing manager Jackie Kallen, the first woman to become a success in the sport Alexander (2004) – based on the life of Alexander the Great The Assassination of Richard Nixon (2004) – the story of would-be assassin Samuel Byck, who plotted to kill Richard Nixon in 1974, directed by Niels Mueller The Aviator (2004) – the story of Howard Hughes, directed by Martin Scorsese Beyond the Sea (2004) – based on the life of singer Bobby Darin Black Friday (2004) – Indian Hindi film based on the 1993 Bombay bombings De-lovely (2004) – the story of the marriage of the songwriter Cole Porter and Linda Lee Thomas Downfall (Der Untergang) (2004) – German film based on the final twelve days of Adolf Hitlers life in his Berlin bunker and Nazi Germany in 1945 Drum (2004) – based on the life of South African investigative journalist Henry Nxumalo Evilenko (2004) – English-language Italian thriller loosely based on the real life Soviet serial killer Andrei Chikatilo Finding Neverland (2004) – the story of Sir James Matthew Barries friendship with a family who inspired him to create Peter Pan Friday Night Lights (2004) – adapted from Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, and a Dream by H.
- Darrin Then, turning his back, Darrin walked away to where Dan and Midshipman Rollins awaited him.
- Duran In a minute Duran appeared.
61 words made from the letters druing
3 letter words made from druing:
4 letter words made from druing:
5 letter words made from druing:
drung, rudin, durin, rundi, grind, indru, gurin, ringu, unrid, uring, irgun, duing, grund, rindu, gudni.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window