Correct spelling for DUBAIS
We think the word dubais is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dubais
- dais Death came instantly to Urim of Sephar; and his body rolled limply down the steps of the dais, nearly upsetting Pryak as it struck the floor.
- debase The first outward and visible sign was the creation of the Irish Home Rule party, which constituted itself separate and distinct from the rest of the House of Commons, the standard of which the new gang was to debase.
- debris "No," said Mr Temple after turning over a little of the debris that had been once dug out of the mine; "there would be nothing here worthy of capital and labour."
- debs To quote from testimony given a few weeks later by Mr. Debs, the President of the Union, As soon as the employees found that we were arrested and taken from the scene of action, they became demoralized and that ended the strike....
- Dibs It was no good trying to get into the house, for Old Dibs had nailed the keys and handed them out every morning through the winder when I went to take him his shaving water.
- dabs Goliath, cheated of his plaything, was making futile dabs at the dangling velvet ribbon.
- debars When Augustine was quite well again, and her boy no longer required the assiduous care which debars a mother from social pleasures, Theodore had come to the stage of wishing to know the joys of satisfied vanity to be found in society by a man who shows himself with a handsome woman, the object of envy and admiration.
- daubs Everyone who is homesick paints home in beautiful colors and daubs every other place with mud-grey.
76 words made from the letters dubais
3 letter words made from dubais:
4 letter words made from dubais:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window