Correct spelling for DUBBS
We think the word dubbs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dubbs
- bbs This is an incomplete list of notable bulletin board systems: Amateur Action BBS CBBS – the first BBS on record, established 1978 Celco 51 Operation Cybersnare – United States Secret Service Cellular Fraud sting BBS Demon Roach Underground – popular hacker BBS and former home of the CULT OF THE DEAD COW ExecPC BBS – Americas largest dial-up BBS through the late 1980s Forum 80 – based in Kingston upon Hull, the UKs first BBS, started in 1980 GLIB Gay and Lesbian Information Bureau – BBS based in the D.
- dbms A relational database management system (RDBMS) is a database management system (DBMS) based on the relational model invented by Edgar F.
- debs Whereupon the judge sentenced Eugene Debs to ten years in the West Virginia Penitentiary-the penitentiary at Atlanta being too crowded to receive him.
- Dibs He let himself rip in all directions, even to the persecutions in what he called the White Country, which he said Old Dibs had endured for religion's sake, and how he had been thrown to the lions in the Colossium.
- dabs I see Hallet failing year by year, and your children, only yesterday dabs of soft flesh, grow up and pass through college and marry.
- daubs Tenise is an artist's model, and those brutes of painters who get such prices for their daubs, pay her so little each week that her wages would hardly keep me in food and drink.
8 words made from the letters dubbs
4 letter words made from dubbs:
Misspelling of the day