How to spell DUETCH correctly?
We think the word duetch is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell duetch correctly
- butch She wore a butch haircut and a leather jacket that screamed confidence.
- detach She decided to detach herself from her toxic relationship.
- ditch No sooner had the rat left than the cat darted into the nearest ditch.
- duchy Prince Eugene occupied the duchy of Savoy for twenty years.
- due I am due to arrive at the airport at noon.
- duet My sister and I sang a beautiful duet together at the talent show.
- DUH I knew the answer to that question, duh.
- etch I cannot believe you just etch a Jackson on our desk.
- fetch I taught my dog how to fetch the ball.
- hutch IKEA has a hutch in all of their stores.
- ketch The captain and his crew sailed the ketch through the rough waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- retch The foul smell made me retch and almost vomit.
- teach I am happy to be a teaching assistant and to be able to teach students about history.
- tetchy I try to avoid talking to him when he's tetchy because he tends to take everything the wrong way.
- vetch The farmer sowed the vetch seeds in the field to provide fodder for his livestock.
- wretch After the party, I went to bed feeling wretched.
Misspelling of the day