Correct spelling for DUR
We think the word dur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dur
- bur Now, Rosalie's cousin Hetty was as plain as a chestnut-bur.
- cur Damned lucky for us if we get through this yet, without violence, you whining cur!"
- dour And when Whinnie finally appeared his seamed old face wore such a look of dour satisfaction that for a weak flutter or two of the heart I thought he'd brought Dinky-Dunk straight back with him.
- dub Best value in Dub.
- dud But she has another name, sweeter to those who love her, those who worship her, those who have watched her with the eye of sedulous affection through the three years she has spent beneath this roof, though that name," said Mr. Faucitt, lowering the tone of his address and descending to what might almost be termed personalities, "may not be familiar to a couple of dud acrobats who have only been in the place a week-end, thank heaven, and are off to-morrow to infest some other city.
- due How could I know that she would leave home and go wrong simply because I wanted what was due me.
- dug He himself was buried by a shell and dug out again by his sergeant-major.
- dun Then the two riders disappeared under its dun shadow!
- duo Von Bulow calls the seventh study, the one in C sharp minor, a nocturne-a duo for 'cello and flute.
- fur She's too fur away from town a'most.
- ur If we may accept his own account of his youthful religious experiences, he was already on the way to that Ur-religion, which was his maturest profession of faith, and which he held to be the faith of select minds in all stages of human history.
- Our It will take us a very long time to find our home."
- Dar "No, sah," repeated the negro, "dar witch-sharks in dese waters, debbil-sharks, too.
- Du At least the pre-Raphaelite in du Maurier is now dead.
- DIR 131. Aus der Tiefe rufe ich, Herr, zu dir.
- abbes The abbes and men of learning are of easy access enough, but few English that travel have knowledge enough to take any great pleasure in that company.
1 words made from the letters dur
3 letter words made from dur:
Misspelling of the day
- most disused